Language and Communications Leader
The Language and Communications Leader is expected to be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complex ideas and processes to different audiences. An effective Language and Communications Leader is highly organized, proficient in time management, and is comfortable speaking and interacting in front of an audience.
- Conduct a study to identify language and communications training needs
- Create a plan to prioritize intervention for each type of communication learning need
- Collaborate with the training manager in creating the Language and Communication training calendar for the year to equip and fill in competency gaps
- Design, develop, implement, measure effectiveness, and track strategic and tactical Leadership and Communications Skills Trainings
- Schedule and facilitate appropriate coaching sessions
- Oversee and facilitate workshops and individual coaching sessions when appropriate
- Prepare training aides such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
- Train and guide new employees
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that progress of all employees in the program is being tracked
- Align with the established training strategy and determine the appropriate methodology to be used
- Partner with external vendors who can help in supplementing internal training courses
- At least 2 years of Language and Communications Coaching/Training experience in either the BPO, Contact Centre, KPO, or Digital Marketing industries
- Solid knowledge and experience in Language specific measures and interventions
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong English speaking and writing
- Knowledge and experience on Effectiveness Measures for both language and communications
- Project Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent Coaching Skills
- Partnership and relationship building skills
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech.
TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.