VP Client Services
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
In every instance, you will be supporting today's fastest-growing companies to scale their domestic and international operations. Every campaign is different, challenging, and ultimately rewarding as you monitor your team’s growth. In addition to client success, you will play a direct role in the operational growth, change, and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You will impact and witness first hand the company’s annual revenue goals of 100% revenue growth year after year.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Team Management: Manage a team of Client Service Managers and Directors who maintain relationships with TaskUs clients and provide strategic consulting on these client's global customer experience strategy
- Client Management: Conducts weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews. Is the proactive conduit in reporting progress/activities to/from clients and facilitates communication between internal teams regarding client needs. Conducts face-to-face meetings with clients, wherever they are, to effectively manage the accounts. With the ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. Understanding their needs, desires, and what is important for them to succeed.
- Financial Management: Achieves annual top-line revenue generated by the campaign as forecasted, gross margin % month/month as forecasted by finance. Grows headcount, revenue, and margins on accounts. As needed, lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract.
- Communication: Able to charm and influence people across the world. Provides actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. Comfortable influencing across teams/stakeholders.
- Operational Management: Demonstrates an attitude where they roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise. Achieves expectations for their team’s contribution to the Contractual KPIs for each account. Reaches the Customer Satisfaction Score of 8+. Responsible for the administration of internal/external reporting requirements.
- Strategic Management: Strategizes with clients to ID opportunities for growth. Leads the internal team to ensure we have a focus on long and short-term objectives. Identifies risks and provides solutions that allow for innovation and change. Brainstorms with management/peers for best practices. Continuously drives performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA (preferred), or 6+ years of experience in a consulting and/or account management role or 6+ years of experience in managing customer care, call centers, and/or back-office operations preferred or 6+ years of experience in start-ups or high growth companies preferred.
- Experience in managing international teams.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Hands-on experience with Process Improvement and Project Management
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Quantitative Modeling.
- Experience with other CRM, customer service technology, and cloud-hosted telephony a plus.
- Driven to self-improve and extend the spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Practical and action-oriented.
- Ability to sell and be persistent and aggressive.
- Must be able to inspire and persuade people.
- Willing to work long hard hours, weekends.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations, and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.