Business Insights Manager
As Business Insights Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team that will help internal and external stakeholders understand and monitor their performance, investigate trends, identify anomalies, draw conclusions from data and develop insights that assist in optimising opportunities and drive the business forward.
- Provide business analytics and insights leadership and strategic direction to a group of
Business Insights and Data Visualization Analysts
- Deliver process-related insights & improvements by working across functional teams,
define key operational metrics and dashboards to increase operational efficiency (e.g.
reduced costs, reduced manual touch), distil complex data analyses into actionable
- Build reports valuable to daily operations. Leverage new data points and data delivery tools; drive awareness of data availability and build best practice sharing. Reporting includes operational dashboard, scorecards, ad-hoc reports etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ experience in data science or business analytics, big data, machine learning; preferably with people leadership and development experience in the BPO or similar fast-paced industry
- 3-5 years of experience working with data analysis tools (R or Python) and techniques (machine learning, statistical analysis, data mining) an advantage"
- Good understanding of BPO operations and services.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Should have good working experience in creating and building reports using PowerBI.
- Ability to use data and metrics to test hypothesis, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- Can partner across a wide array of internal business groups, executive stakeholders and execution partners with ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change.
- Self-starter with a strong passion for using data to influence business decisions and strategy investments.
- Proven impact and influence skills - ability to work broadly across disparate groups to gain agreement on direction, integrate disparate opinions into cohesive strategy/message and present/defend recommendations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-speed environment
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Economics, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.