The Training Manager will be responsible for coordinating, organizing, and implementing all training programs for one of our 4 locations in the San Antonio Metro area. They will work closely with trainers and other site training managers on a daily basis to ensure the quality of all programs. To execute and deliver would class training for all of our teammate and future leaders.
- Maintain Training Schedule for Texas Sites: This is to be worked on daily to ensure transparency with other departments
- Update all Spreadsheets for rosters for US and Philippines LMS Team: This is to be worked on daily, as employees are added or deleted.
- Create Requisitions for New Training Staff: This includes updated job descriptions, duties and pay ranges
- Interview for New Training Staff: This should include interview questions regarding skill set and culture
- Onboard Training Staff: Complete overview of TaskUs culture and Job expectations
- Set Job Expectations with Training Staff: This includes all policies and procedures for training staff
- Grade Training Staff on Training Skill Sets: This is where the KPI’s are assessed and measured
- Develop Training Staff and Leadership with education and certifications: In the area of continued education, trainer are expected to take classes/certs
- Observe Training Staff during training classes: To maintain excellence in their performance, observations will be conducted
- Provide Positive and Constructive Feedback: Coaching and mentoring for each trainer for improvements and praise
- Provide KPI’s and standards for each quarter for Training Staff: This is setting goals for each trainer quarterly
- Provide tools/resources to assist in excellent training material creation: Give access to all resources to maintain job function
- Document information on each Training Staff Member: Maintain electronic records to each trainer
- Receive and analyze training evaluation forms for each class: Look for trends and patterns to help improve the training department
- Create and maintain training methodologies for training department: Find innovative ways to enhance the training experience
- Develop training courses to further educate current employees: To further educate our employees for possible higher positions
- Maintain strong communication with Recruiting and Operations: Co-create a strong cycle from pipeline to production
- Facilitate External Trainings from PH and Headquarters
- Five years of training experience
- Ten years of management experience
- Five years of BPO Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong will to learn and adapt to quick change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications required
- Strong, confident, and effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, and mentoring skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings, and long hours.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing skills required.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.