TaskUs is excited to announce an opening for a Data Scientist in Dublin, Ireland. As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with the leaders to properly understand the business requirements, document the scope of work, and develop data models accordingly to ensure that it is completed in the time agreed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- You will be working on Power BI development and administration, building analysis services reporting models, creating and developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards, connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for BI.
- You will be translating data into informative visuals and reports that are easy to understand and provide an explanation or justification to a certain phenomena.
- You should be able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- You will design methodology and project documentation, as well as, developing tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- You will develop, publish, and schedule Power BI reports as per the business needs.
- You will collaborate with the operations leaders summarizing weekly KPIs, identifying areas for improvement, and confidently make recommendations about process and data driven improvements.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information System, or any course related to the function.
- 3+ years of experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects, preferably someone with familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- 2 - 5 years of experience working with Power BI, Tableau, or other analytical platforms.
- Knowledge with the following analytical tools: Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio and knowledge of integrating Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics such as Power BI service (SaaS), API automation, and experience in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- Someone knowledgeable and experienced in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Someone with a burning desire to uncover patterns in data that will influence process improvement.
- Must be coachable, data/analytics driven, focuses on quality/accuracy, and a critical thinker/problem-solver.
- Able to multitask and perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- BPO background would be highly preferred.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 33,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com