Global Head of Content Moderation
So what does the Head of Trust and Safety really do? Think of yourself as the creator of our trust and safety team, working with leadership to identify strategic priorities, align company vision, and push the thinking to continue innovating. This is a newly created position, therefore, we’re looking for disruptive thinkers with a proven track record of strategy and execution.
- Define global best practices for content security by developing playbook on best practices that address digital abuse, risks, trust and safety.
- Partner with Senior Director of Wellness to ensure wellness function is consistent across all content security customers.
- Partner with Client Services/Operations to measure risk and develop safety guidelines.
- Develop internal enforcement operations including moderation, escalation, feedback, and legal compliance.
- Identify and implement third party technology to help streamline content security production.
- Pitch the content security function by attending relevant sales meetings to prospective clients.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with current clients to ensure satisfaction
- Act as point of contact for safety escalations.
- 8+ years of experience in trust and safety/content moderation
- Experience delivering world-class customer experience against metrics
- Sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities, including using data to drive strategy and business action
- Ability to interact with and positively influence customers
- Experience working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Experience in crisis management
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.