Customer Service Advisor - Work From Home
What does a Work From Home Customer Support Advisor really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Advisor...from your home.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will....
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
- Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
- Ensure that all log-in and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
- Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
What we will provide, while inventories allow:
- A computer for use
- Assistance with internet service
- Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing test of 25-30 wpm.
- Great communication skills, written and orally.
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player.
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least a High school diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening.
- Experience with phone, email and live chat support.
- Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support.
- College degree .
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering, customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.