Risk and Audit Analyst
The Risk and Audit Analyst is responsible for supporting the risk management framework across multiple lines of business and staff by identifying fraud exposures in each campaign, implementing controls in line with company and client risk tolerance, continuously monitoring the control environment and investigating potential instances of fraud. Fraud Analyst will provide loss prevention consultation to campaign operations and staff and ensure alignment with Information Security policies and new initiatives.
Tactically, the Fraud Analyst will:
- Conduct risk assessments for each campaign and line of business to identify risks inherent in the standard operating procedures (ex. Segregation of duty deficiencies), risk exposures for TaskUs client and company resources and data and key transaction of value to a fraudster.
- Collaborate with campaign operations and TaskUs clients to implement a comprehensive fraud program within client risk appetite which includes preventative controls, best-practices in risk governance, incident investigation, fraud remediation and risk acceptance within tolerance.
- Identify key critical control/transaction points that can be monitored and regularly audited for fraud detection.
- Conduct reviews for the identification of fraud risks, and recommend controls for the detection and prevention of fraud.
- Completes assignments as directed by the Fraud Prevention and Audit team.
- Must stay current with new fraudulent activities that may breach TaskUs' security measures.
- Recommend new technologies for fraud detection and prevention.
- Develop internal control and governance procedures to ensure minimal risk of fraud.
- Evaluate TaskUs and client applications for separation of duties issues and general internal control deficiencies which may contribute to fraud risk.
- Provide reporting from continuous audit/monitoring initiatives once fraud risks and controls are mapped.
- Work with IT and InfoSec engineers for the implementation of DLP and user activity monitoring controls
- Provide Fraud incident response support and fraud investigation
- Participate in fraud mapping exercises and continuous audit processes.
- Maintain and update relevant system and process documentation and develop ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Perform a variety of other fraud and risk-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years audit and risk experience; at least one of those years focused on fraud prevention and detection.
- BPO contact center experience preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Interest in the pursuit of an industry recognized fraud, audit or security certification is preferred, such as CRM, AIM, CFE, CIA or CISA.
- Familiarity with Governance Risk and Compliance applications.
- A demonstrated wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in order to best align internal fraud controls with the business needs, and to ensure that operational efficiencies and client satisfaction are duly considered.
- Sound technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues.
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks.
- Experience with DLP and fraud detection technologies.
- Candidate should have excellent project management skills with the ability to self-start projects.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.