Data Insights Analyst
As a Data Insights Analyst, think of yourself as someone who will closely work with the Business Development Team in identifying and defining research directions consistent with TaskUs’ business strategy. You are going to work with one thing in mind: analyze target markets to identify sales and opportunities. We need you to collect and analyze data on current prospective clients, competitors, Technology, and relevant news by conducting an intensive research on market information, market segmentation and market trends for the Customer Experience industry.
- Identify hyper growth companies and its decision makers
- Lead in generation, data hygiene and management via Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with the whole sales team to plan and manage the research projects and activities
- Prepare research reports on industries, companies, products, and trends using a combination of primary and secondary research techniques on a daily and weekly basis
- Consult and work along with marketing, client services, consulting and sales to craft and create research plans in their respective business units and industry verticals
- Create compelling research presentations that tell a story that can be used by sales and marketing with their clients, and by Taskus leadership to develop a company strategy
- Build and maintain a knowledge base within the respective area of research and place research findings in the appropriate business context
- Design specialized research both both qualitative and quantitative strategies that meet project objectives and advise on the best sources for completing current and future projects
- Stay updated on industry and market news relating to key areas, industries, and competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-based field, with preferences in Research or Marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage, manipulate, and analyze raw data to provide business insights, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Experience in primary and secondary research tactics
- Strong competency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Can create, present, and explain data visualizations, dashboards and reports in Power BI
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.