Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The HR Associate will be based in San Antonio, TX and report to the HR Manager. In this role, you will assist the HR team with administrative duties and projects. Overall, you will provide the support needed to ensure our employees are happy!
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Answer employee questions about systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in special projects, including but not limited to: HR events, benefits open enrollment, audit, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Assist with benefits administration and payroll processing.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Facilitate personnel changes & verifications of employment.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for incoming new hires.
- Day to day maintenance of the HRIS, including employee changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining employee files, processing documentation, and records.
- Additional HR related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 2+ year of Human Resources experience.
- Experience using Google applications a plus.
- Experience using any Human Resources Information System (HRIS), preferably ADP WorkforceNow and/or Oracle HCM.
- Experience using DocuSign a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written/verbal.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for producing results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, adapt to changes in the work environment, identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.