Customer Service Representative
Whether you want to work from home or work from one of our ridiculous sites, we have the role for you!
We have the role for you!
What does a Customer Support Representative really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Representative.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will...
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
* Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
* Must have an ethernet connection, and a high-speed internet connection
* Must be willing to complete computer diagnostics testing to ensure computer and speed requirements, providing screenshots to ensure computer requirements are met.
* Must have a smartphone device for authentification when logging into the company tools
* Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing test, minimum requirement is 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently both remotely and while in-center
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
* Experience with customer service via phone, email, and live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support