IT Applications Analyst
As an Applications Analyst, your duties will revolve around day to day planning, research, and documentation of all aspects of the specific project you are working on. He/She is expected to monitor progress to assure deadlines and standards are met.
The Application Analyst will work closely with Senior Applications Analysts and upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support and requirements analysis. The Application Analyst can work by themselves or might be in charge of a team to get the job done.
Lead in the requirements gathering and analysis of the TaskUs Corporate Applications and client projects.
Roles & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Lead the team in analyzing project requirements - includes scoping, setting up discovery meetings and work estimation .
- Understand the Business Process/Function to determine and propose the needed solution for the project.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress of each project.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management, as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation - includes Business Requirements Documents and project status.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- College graduate, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience (4-6 yrs) as a Systems Analyst in the IT industry - specifically in software development.
- With technical background and working knowledge (or hands-on experience) on software development specializing in web apps, browser extensions, mobile and data analytics - includes experience with Agile (and waterfall) methodologies.
- Solid experience with BPO frontline processes and workflows (i.e. content moderation, hybrid customer support, back office processing, operational KPIs, etc.)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid project management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or G Suite, and MS Project or similar software.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Smartsheet and Visual Studio, is a plus.
- Experience with other SaaS applications (like Oracle, SalesForce, Concur, Docebo) and ITSM (like ServiceNow) and Lean/6 Sigma experience/credentialed preferred. If you have experience in delivery of Enterprise Applications in compliance with ISO 27001, a nice to have.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be at a C1 English level in verbal and written communication to be considered for this role. Must upload a resume in English for consideration.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.