Benefits Administration Shared Services Advocate
- Drive operational performance and service excellence within Benefits Shared Service function, and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion.
- Partner with functional Global HR process owners to implement proactive employee retention strategies.
- Administer all employee benefits for employees in the designated area of the business.
- Participate in New Employee Orientation activities as subject matter expert.
- Liaise with government agencies and vendors on benefits processing and handle benefits inquiries.
- Ensure employee data is up to date, accurate and compliant with government agencies & insurance providers.
- Work with our TaskUs Benefits team members from different regions to ensure alignment across our offices as well as to share best practices.
- Deliver Ad hoc tasks deemed necessary by the business
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, any math course, or other related courses. Have at least 2 years experience in a BPO setting
- At least 1 year of experience in Multi Country support & relevant experience with HR systems and in HR functions such as compensation, employee relations, benefits , etc
- Have a background to different policies with regard to benefits processing of government agencies
- Have extensive skills and knowledge when it comes MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel or google sheet
- Amenable in rotating schedules, someone who has strong analytical skills, and can work independently
- Strong understanding of various business systems and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills
- Able to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, data integrity and security.
- Experience in data quality reporting, advantage
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.