Director of Business Development
We are currently hiring a Director of Business Development. TaskUs is the leading provider of outsourced customer care and back office support to high-growth, new economy companies that are disrupting their industries. We are on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America and we have no plans of slowing down.
We look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Our goal is to build an organization of top-performing sales executives who are committed to the growth of our business while remaining true to our core values. We live and work by our core values and you will find that our organizational culture is very strong. We are looking for high-quality, go-getters who are excellent at building and maintaining relationships and are able to provide true value in a sophisticated selling environment. You will be joining a small team of experienced Strategic Sales Executives, which gives you the chance to make a real impact in a collaborative workplace with true transparency, and grow your career quickly. You’ll be constantly challenged in our high-growth, fast-paced and autonomous work environment, and you will be rewarded for meeting those challenges.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Meet aggressive sales growth goals, while managing a reliable pipeline and forecasting responsibilities
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Expert at cultivating and maintaining relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TaskUs’ services
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understanding of TaskUs’ services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins, ensuring a smooth transition into Implementation and Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- Identify and create full pursuit target mapping for top 10 accounts each quarter (i.e., company needs, decision makers, industry challenges, etc.)
- Update and manage Salesforce for all opportunities and pipeline
- Research, create and execute lead generation campaigns for growth opportunities
- Pitch solutions and services to potential prospects
- Qualify opportunities and understand decision makers in organizations
- Coordinate pricing, proposals generation
- Negotiate with prospects
- At least five (5) years experience leading consultative and solution sales cycles from mid-market to enterprise and high growth companies
- Experience selling BPO solutions a strong plus
- Past experience selling across multiple marketplace verticals a strong plus
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations, and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Passion for revolutionary technological solutions
- Must be able to travel 50% - 75% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized and think strategically
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent team and relationship building, sales, customer service, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Results orients with the ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
- Data driven, problem solving and creative thinker
- Team player
- Target and deadline driven
- Sales intuition
- High energy
- Take your work seriously, not yourself
- Quick learner
- Technology forward
- Good sense of humor
- Self starter, entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.