Director of Global Branding
So, what does a TaskUs Director of Global Branding really do? Think of yourself as a storyteller for TaskUs’ global brand. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: ensuring the TaskUs brand is managed consistently throughout all touchpoints across our organization. Your role was designed to manage the brand, plan solutions, and successfully execute strategies to roll out the next project squarely aimed at establishing thought leadership in the business services industry. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects and launches.
You will bring branding management expertise to the organization by ensuring the brand is managed consistently throughout all touchpoints across our organization. You will be the single point of expertise and reference on brand positioning for TaskUs. You will drive branding thought leadership - telling the story of TaskUs – throughout the global organization rooted in strategic corporate objectives. You will collaborate with our Corporate Marketing team and our Employer Branding team to provide global initiatives + expertise that fuel growth
- Provide brand positioning recommendations with validation grounded in consumer insight and micro and macro market trends as well as societal needs
- Ensure implementation throughout the organization on global and local initiatives
- Implement the strategic vision, process support, and methodology for our new brand guidelines
- Help define Global Creative Content that aligns with our brand globally and delivers on brand strategy and objectives by region
- Provide suggestions that amplify the brand positioning with relevant KPIs to measure successful campaigns
- Manage branding guidelines leveraging best practices globally
- Build and nurture relationships with key cross functional partners including Corporate Marketing and Employer Branding teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Brand Management
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional experience
- Experience in a similar global role with background in rebranding a must
- An understanding of global corporate identity and corporate design
- Ability to work collaboratively across geographies and cultures to drive branding excellence
- Track record in communication development driven by expertise in brand development and creation of brand purpose, mission + values.
- Creative, strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- Demonstrated track record for executing branding strategies with a solid understanding of brand management and brand-building
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills with the ability to act in a consultative capacity at all levels
- Experience with both corporate and employer branding
- Ability to travel 25% of the year
Nice To Haves:
- Background in the retail, restaurant, tech or BPO industries
- Agency experience
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.