VP of Business Development
TaskUs is hiring a VP Business Development. TaskUs is the leading provider of outsourced customer care and back office support to high-growth, new economy companies that are disrupting their industries. We are on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America and we have no plans of slowing down.
Our goal is to build an organization of top-performing sales executives who are committed to the growth of our business while remaining true to our core values. We live and work by our core values and you will find that our organizational culture is very strong. We are looking for high-quality, go-getters who are excellent at building and maintaining relationships and are able to provide true value in a sophisticated selling environment. You will be joining a small team of experienced Strategic Sales Executives, which gives you the chance to make a real impact in a collaborative workplace with true transparency, and grow your career quickly. You’ll be constantly challenged in our high-growth, fast-paced and autonomous work environment, and you will be rewarded for meeting those challenges.
At TaskUs, we live by all of our core values, one of which is Work Hard, Have Fun!
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Meet aggressive sales growth goals, while managing a reliable pipeline and forecasting responsibilities
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Expert at cultivating and maintaining relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TaskUs’ services
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understanding of TaskUs’ services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins, ensuring a smooth transition into Implementation and Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- At least seven (7) years experience leading consultative sales cycles to Enterprise and high growth companies
- Experience selling BPO solutions a strong plus
- Past experience with the High Tech marketplace a strong plus
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations, and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Passion for revolutionary technological solutions
- Experience selling Tech to Enterprises is a plus
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized and think strategically
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent team and relationship building, sales, customer service, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Results orients with the ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.