At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
We are actively seeking a Facilities Manager to supervise and manage the company's facilities and building administration. Your ultimate goal will be creating a safe and positive employee experience. On top of masterfully handling fresh challenges and opportunities, you will also supervise TaskUs' all-star personnel, including security guards, janitorial agencies, maintenance, and more.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Manage all facilities personnel: hold weekly 1:1s, conduct employee performance evaluations, and ensure team success.
- Responds to build maintenance needs including but not limited to plumbing, electric, parking, and safety needs, inspects and provides quality checks on all maintenance areas.
- Create/manage a budget for various facility needs and expenses, using best business practices to reduce operation costs.
- Coordinating site safety programs and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.Planning building maintenance and operational programs/services.
- Coordinating with department heads and building contractors.
- Negotiating bids and managing all vendor contracts.
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met.
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules.
- High school degree; bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management, business management or related field preferred. Certification in facilities management a plus.
- 5+ years experience in Facilities and Building Maintenance supervision or related field
- 2+ years knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Ability to physically climb ladders, stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 15 to 50 pounds
- Computer skills; may include scheduling with Google Suite or similar software.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, interacting with all levels of employees and contractors.
- Must be self-motivated, problem-solver, and precise attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Ability to work overnight/ non-traditional hours, on an “as needed” basis
- Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.