Business Development Executive
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Drive $4MM ACV in proposed opportunities each quarter
- Close $1MM ACV in new opportunities each quarter
- Identify and create full pursuit target mapping for top 10 accounts each quarter (i.e., company needs, decision makers, industry challenges, etc.)
- Update Salesforce for all opportunities and pipeline
- Research, create and execute lead generation campaigns for growth opportunities
- Pitch solutions and services to potential prospects
- Qualify opportunities and understand decision makers in organizations
- Coordinate pricing, proposals generation
- Negotiate with prospects
- Understand how to source/prospect and close opportunities; have an understanding of a sales methodology
- Understand how to research the needs of targeted companies
- Minimum 1+ year direct experience in closing consulting or outsourcing sales opportunities
- College Degree
- Minimum 2+ year experience in business development activities; best practices in research, lead generation: cold calling, email campaigns, events
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing tools
- BPO experience a plus
- Understand how to qualify an opportunity
- Experience with numbers
- Travel up to 50% to include international locations
- Data driven, problem solving and creative thinker
- Team player
- Target and deadline driven
- Sales intuition
- High energy
- Take your work seriously, not yourself
- Quick learner
- Technology forward
- Good sense of humor
- Self starter, entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.