IT Support Manager
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Desktop Support:
- Leads and manages all functions related to maintenance of desktop support hardware or Software.
- Provides service and coordinate resources for projects such as movements, ramps, and new campaigns.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company, provides additional support if necessary.
- Oversees troubleshooting, software & systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Responds to escalated IT Service Desk / IT Help desk issues that have been assigned to IT Support
- Systems Administration:
- Leads and manages all functions related to the maintenance and administration of all computer-based equipment (i.e. servers, storage systems, recorders, emails, etc.), and coordinates with internal and external clients, and vendors.
- Ensures that all I.T. Systems are fully operational to support call center operations of the company.
- Manages a group of System Administrators in providing I.T. services to contact center operations and support groups, such as LAN access, file storage, Internet, software applications, call recordings, email, etc.
- Ensures that the IT Systems KPIs and metrics, such as reliability, efficiency, and availability, are met.
- Develops and enforces policies, standards and procedures to avoid unnecessary issues with regards to Systems operation.
- Coordinates with the Project Management Office regarding forecasts, plans, and projects for I.T. systems.
- Ensures that Company systems are top-notch and competitive in the industry, and are able to meet the expanding requirements of the Company.
- Negotiates for the most cost-effective option for systems infrastructure / services required.
- Information Security:
- Supports the implementation and management of network, endpoint and application security solutions.
- Performs initial triage of all troubleshooting issues and escalates to remote PH security teams as necessary.
- Ensures all IT operations are implemented and maintained within PCI, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 requirements through consultation and coordination with InfoSec management.
- Provide support in vulnerability management, risk identification/remediation, and handling of information security incidents/breaches.
- Good supervisory and people-management skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours.
- Excellent problem determination technique.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Well-organized and good follow through on commitments to customers.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any IT / Computer-related course.
- Certifications: ITIL v3, Microsoft, SCCM, ManageEngine, MCSA, MCSE, CCNP, CCSP
- 3 years IT Desktop Admin/Supervisor/Manager experience.
- 5 years IT Systems experience in an admin/sup/managerial role
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.