French Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)
What does a French Customer Service Representative really do? Think of yourself as the backbone of the company, not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we hire the best of the best. After all, we are a ridiculously good company with our employees being top-notch. So come on, we need your full concentration on what it's like being a Teammate
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to provide the best customer experience to your clients. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to being able to provide world-class service to your clients in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
You will have the opportunity to interact with others, providing world-class customer service through a variety of channels--email, chat, and voice...in French as well as English.
So, do you have what it takes to become a French Customer Service Representative?
- Must be bilingual French (B2-C1) level in writing or speaking
- Experience in customer service on phone, email, and/or live chat support
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Billing, Collections, and Technical Support is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Proficient in the use of Windows OS, Apple OS X, Microsoft Office, and Google applications.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask and has a high attention to detail will be a great addition to the team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a willingness to be a part of a global team