TaskUs is excited to announce that we are launching our contact centre in Thessaloniki, Greece. In doing so, we are actively seeking a Payroll Analyst for our site.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to supervise and manage the company’s end to end payroll process, ensuring our teams have a reliable and accurate resource regarding pay management.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Payroll Analyst?
- Must be bilingual English C1 level
- 3+ years' payroll management using payroll management software
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of company paid benefits
- Strong knowledge of tax, compensation, and government required deductions
- Ability to manually process software for 200 employees
- Intermediate knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have great interpersonal skills, interacting with all levels of employees and vendors
- Demonstrates accuracy in work, strong problem solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable, working other projects as assigned
- Degree in accounting or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Oracle software a huge plus!
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This role requires written and verbal fluency in both English and Greek, to be considered for this role please upload a resume in English.