So, what does a TaskUs a Recruiter really do? Think of yourself as a pivotal part of TaskUs’ growth, were you engage with Colombia's top candidates. Your role is designed to search, interview, and attract the top talent volume positions. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the quality of the people you hire.
You love partnering with hiring managers to understand their department needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to fill the void. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence and being held accountable for your own results. You’re creative, outgoing and have a passion for identifying people’s strengths.
- Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, selection, negotiation, offer and close.
- Meet with Hiring Managers to define candidate selection criteria and timelines for delivery.
- Understand and comply with Colombia Hiring Best Practices.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand current and future needs as well as educating on best practices for interviews.
- Passively source for top talent and manage a pipeline 100-200 people ready to hire.
- Ensure job postings are accurate, marketable and target the appropriate audience.
- Maintain documentation and upkeep data/statuses in the ATS recruitment system.
- Attend community events to promote TaskUs' brand and plan Interviewing Days on-site.
- Build a pipeline of qualified and interested candidates for high volume roles and potentially Corporate Support Roles.
- 2-5 years experience Recruiting for high-volume entry-mid level roles (40+ hires per month).
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting (Sourcing through different sources, Screening Candidates, Scheduling Candidates, Extending Offers, Negotiating Contracts, Offer Process, and finalizing to Onboarding).
- 2+ years of experience with ATS systems & Microsoft & Google Suite & Applications. (Jobvite and WorkDay a huge plus).
- Great interpersonal skills, highly organized and has a high sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflows.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work and build relationships with all levels employees to C+ levels.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for Recruiting and producing results.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and process.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish/English B2 level, both in writing and speaking.
- Advanced degree in HR, Business management, psychology, or liberal arts
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations, and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland, Greece, and Colombia.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.