Data Insights Lead
So what does a Data Insights Supervisor really do? Think of yourself as someone who will manage a team of data insights analysts to define and provide research directions for TaskUs. Specifically, you will plan and analyze markets to identify and drive our sales opportunities. Together with your team, you will deliver high quality analysis, insights, and presentations for marketing and sales.
- Handle a team of six to eight Data Insights Analysts
- Plan and manage research projects and activities to drive sales opportunities and insights for TaskUs
- Prepare research reports on industries, companies, products, and trends using a combination of primary and secondary research techniques on a daily and weekly basis
- Consult and work along with marketing, client services, consulting and sales to craft and create research plans for their respective business units and industry verticals
- Create compelling research presentations that tell a story in a manner that can be used by sales and marketing for their clients, and by TaskUs leadership to develop company strategy
- Plan and manage the research projects to conclusion and ensure that they are consistently delivered on time
- Build and maintain a knowledge base or library of research materials and projects
- Design process and best practices for an effective research insights
- Collaborate with team members to share and build research best practices and standards
- Design specialized research strategies which are both qualitative and quantitative that meet project objectives, and advise on the best sources for completing current and future projects
- Coordinate and maintain several projects with multiple deadlines
- At least three to five years of leadership/management experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data to provide business insights, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience in primary and secondary research tactics
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create, present, and explain data visualizations, dashboards and reports in Power BI
- Well organized and forward-thinking
- Can multitask and prioritize based on business needs
- Can make independent decisions and take calculated risks
- Preferably with BPO and Sales/Marketing background
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably,
TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.