IT Analyst-MAC Expert
- You will respond to telephone calls and email messages from users requesting for assistance; log and keep records of customer/employee queries
- interpret problems and analyze possible causes of hardware and software failure
- identify computer hardware, software and telecommunications malfunction and take appropriate action to resolve these issues while ensuring data and system integrity.
- As necessary, you will conduct tests, configure, install, modify, maintain, and repair computer hardware, operating systems, applications, software patches, and updates.
- You will assist in conducting user’s application testing during program implementation, migration, and system maintenance.
- You will perform desktop system maintenance/upgrades including all desktop OS patches, and create/maintain documentation of instructional procedures (i.e. hardware/software installation) and/or knowledge-based troubleshooting techniques.
- Responsible for troubleshooting desktop environments running Apple Mac.
- Upgrading and maintaining Apple Mac hardware, software, and other applications.
- Providing technical support to clarify Apple Mac desktop/laptop problems.
- Resolving issues related to Windows operating systems and other hardware and software; must be able to identify and fix problems quickly.
- Assisting in testing, analyzing and resolving issues related to Apple Mac.
- Other tasks will include maintaining an inventory of computer hardware assets, peripherals, and software licenses owned by the company; and performing scheduled preventive maintenance of computer systems.
- At least 1-year minimum experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any IT / Computer-related course.
- This requires candidates to have desktop operating system support experience with an emphasis on Apple Mac.
- Knowledge of I.T. systems and equipment as well as their installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair; has vast working knowledge of I.T. requirements/demands in call center operations and corporate organizations - particularly in the area of Operations support; We need someone with above-average problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Big plus if you are a skilled technical writer - able to document problems and solutions for customers and other technical support personnel.
- You have good time and project management skill
- Excellent English communication skills - both spoken and written
- You are adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours; excellent customer orientation and interpersonal, customer care skills
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer