Senior Demand Generation Manager
This role oversees Taskus’ Demand Generation and Research & Insights groups under Business Development, and is accountable for planning, executing, and measuring all industry-focused demand generation and nurture initiatives and campaigns towards the prospect and client b2b audiences of Taskus, as well as all planned research, insights, and lead generation in support of account coverage and demand generation efforts.
Strategy - Aligning with vertical business plans and working closely with sales leaders, inside sales, and corporate marketing counterparts and stakeholders - develop a lead generation and content marketing and syndication strategy across multiple communication platforms that identifies, engages, and converts leads and accounts into qualified pipeline opportunities.
Execution - Continuously launch vertical (industry) and horizontal (solution) campaigns that align with major pipeline goals, moments of truth, and major Taskus launches, and owned/sponsored events to generate qualified leads. Be a major stakeholder and voice in the Taskus External Content team and drive overall content strategy. Supervise content development and campaign builds on Taskus CRM and Campaign Management platforms. Execute both one-off and 360-degree campaigns in coordination with counterparts from Corporate Marketing, Communications, and People Branding, and tightly align with Inside Sales and Sales Leaders on execution roles and responsibilities.
Measurement and Optimization - Continuously improve on campaign performance and Account Based Marketing (ABM) execution by working with partners in Sales Analytics and Corporate Marketing in the area of marketing analytics and intelligence. Devise and implement the best measurement models to capture campaign, tactic, and content impact on pipeline and revenue at the account level. Use data and insights to optimize performance real-time, while documenting processes, learnings, and best practices across the larger Business Development and Marketing teams. Identify and implement Account Based Marketing strategies to increase revenue impact; work closely with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to ensure buy-in, roles and responsibilities, and execution.
Research and Insights
Strategy - Build on existing strategy to provide timely, relevant, and impactful research and insights to improve sales business plans, industry strategies, account intelligence and coverage, as well as quality proposals and demand gen campaigns.
Execution - Improve execution model by building strong connections, rhythms, processes, and insight sources with partners in Sales, Proposal Teams, Demand Generation, and Corporate Marketing. Identify and build skills and tools within the Research and Insights team to improve ABM capabilities around improving account coverage and developing actionable insights on target accounts, their decision-makers and influencers. Work actively with demand generation and Corporate marketing teams to qualify inbound leads, segment and prepare for remarketing and retargeting efforts. Produce timely insights on existing clients for both the Client Services and Proposal teams, in order to increase upsell and cross-sell opportunities and build wallet share in existing accounts.
Measurement and Optimization - Build relevant metrics around the value of Research and Insights to the business beyond case management and productivity; Work with Sales Analytics and Corporate Marketing to build a measurement model to gauge ABM impact of leads generated and research produced in support of Sales and Demand gen efforts. Constantly analyze effectiveness, and recommend/implement optimization activities.
Alignment with other demand gen partners
- Strategically lead demand generation activities though digital channels and content marketing.
- Support owned and sponsored events
- Develop Research & Insights capability into a game-changer
- Deep connection with sales to drive engagement on target accounts
- Develop creative multi-touch programs to drive prospects through a unique buyer’s journey
- Drive the performance and career development of direct reports
- Bring modern, effective marketing approaches to content marketing
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by testing new channels/tactics and scaling the currently successful channels
- Drive compelling content to optimize top and middle of the funnel lead conversion, based on the recommendations of Strategy & Insights Manager.
- At least 8+ years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation & customer acquisition, and growth initiatives in an agile and high-performance environment, preferably comfortable working with geographically dispersed teams.
- At least 5 years of people management experience required; comfortable working across multiple virtual teams
- Strong experience in content management required; hands-on digital and social media marketing experience preferred
- Solid capabilities and experience in event management (physical and virtual events) preferred
- Proficient in marketing operations, CRM, and campaign management tools such as Salesforce, Marketing automation (Pardot), Data aggregator (Zoom Info), Website (Wordpress), Landing page (Unbounce), Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Comfortable working with sales teams and senior stakeholders
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.