So, what does a TaskUs Recruitment Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone who will lead and provide strategic direction to the recruitment team to ensure we attract, hire, and retain world-class talent for both our frontline teammates and our support staff.
You love partnering with people to understand their needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. As a Recruitment Manager, you will partner with key stakeholders to promote TaskUs as a top place to work, provide excellent candidate experience, and lead your recruiting team to meet the needs of the business. You will drive the recruitment process in its entirety through branding, engagement, data and analytics, and onboarding.
- Develop and sustain all external recruiting relationships and activities, including owning requisitions ranging from entry level to executive level
- Manage a team of recruiters, balancing their workloads, helping them prioritize their workload and supporting them in the recruitment and hiring processes
- Manage and develop a high performing recruiting team to deliver against aggressive hiring targets by completing weekly 1:1s, quarterly reviews, goal setting, and providing timely, helpful, and constructive feedback.
- Consistently improve upon existing practices and resources, and implement new best practices and ideas, to better the recruitment process.
- Provide weekly status reports on pipeline metrics, trends, and areas for improvement
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System
- Act as a recruiting consultant to hiring managers, optimize the recruiting funnel, and address operational challenges that allow for greater scalability
- Consistently improving upon existing practices and resources, and implementing new best practices and ideas, to better the recruitment process and employer branding strategies
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting and 2+ years experience leading a recruiting team.
- Experience managing a remote team in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- Knowledgeable in an ATS, and intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Knowledge of human resource law, practices and procedures
- Experience recruiting and sourcing candidates in new markets globally
- Experience in high volume, corporate, and executive recruiting (BPO experience preferred)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems to include data queries, collection, evaluation, organizing and analysis of data
- Possess an unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results
- Passionate about creating a world class candidate and hiring manager experience
Nice To Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or other relevant fields
- Global Recruiting Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Proficient in Jobvite ATS
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Experience in marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies and experience in creating recruitment campaigns, building brand awareness through recruitment
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.