At TaskUs, a Yogi is a Life Coach.
So what does a Yogi really do?
Think of yourself as a Life Coach for our community of Teammates and Leaders at TaskUs. Your goal is to improve employees’ overall well-being to help them find meaning, direction and to fulfill their fullest potential in life. To do this, you will develop effective coaching plans and conduct coaching sessions to help them achieve their goals. You will be responsible for guiding people that are confused on what to do with their lives. You must be able to support goal-setting, personal growth, and behaviour modifications for your coachees.
As you go about your day-to-day tasks, you will utilize practical life coaching techniques that your coachees can use for life, career and relationships. These can include how to establish healthy relationship boundaries with others to enable them to define and fulfill their goals. You can use these tactics to identify core values that motivate people to do the things that they do in their daily lives.
Crucial to your role is the ability to breakthrough to other people’s limiting and self defeating beliefs to help them live a more empowered and autonomous life. You must be able to help them navigate through stubborn obstacles that prevents their success. You must be able to positively influence how other people think, feel and behave when pursuing their main goals or primary values-based objectives.
As a Yogi, you must be able to carry out life coaching sessions, and provide a process for structuring your coaching for others. You must be able to help your coachees figure out how to accomplish their goals in a focused and efficient manner. One of the ways to accomplish this is to ask relevant and specific questions about their goals and how they will achieve them. Then, you must be able to build strategies that will be the most effective, for your coachees to enact the changes that they desire.
During your coaching sessions, you must be able to collect documentation to keep track of their progress, and encourage your coachee to stay committed to the process of personal and professional development. This includes being able to listen for their talents, as well as understanding those talents, in order to help them improve their productivity and work performance.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Yogi?
- Ability to nurture healthy personal & professional relationships
- Knowledge on how to change unhelpful behaviours in yourself & in others
- Ability to help set specific, meaningful & achievable goals
- Ability to identify limiting beliefs & destructive attitudes
- Experience in helping people grow in maturity, decisiveness and responsibility
- Adept at examining ideas and goals in an unbiased way and to validate them, which can help coachees start moving toward the achievement of their goals
- Ability to master the mindset & revolutionise interpersonal skills
- Must be an engaging, influential and inspirational communicator
- At least 2 years relevant training in Life Coaching; a Degree in Psychology or Education is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills especially in active listening and problem-solving skills
- Empathetic with a strong desire to help others
- Organized with excellent time management and planning skills
- Creative and engaging personality
- Must possess a positive outlook in life
- Flexibility to work with shifting hours
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.