Bilingual Italian/English Teammate
Customer Care Specialist-Italian/English Bilingual
What does a Customer Care Specialist really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Care Specialist.
- Experience in financial based customer assistance through voice, chat, and email
- Previous experience dealing with the challenges faced in a customer focused role while in an financial operational capacity.
- Act as a key participant within the internal team and wider Company by taking part in department initiatives providing feedback/updates, promoting collaborative solutions and supporting colleagues/department. As a result driving the successful development of the team and the wider department forward.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A passion for problem solving with the customer’s interest and satisfaction being the primary goal
- Social Media Savvy
- Ability to effectively and correctly communicate verbally and in written format
- Must be bilingual in Italian and English, B2 level or higher, speaking and writing
- Must be based in Greece
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Support, Financial Services, Fraud Investigation, Credit Risk, Transaction Processing or Chargeback Processing
- Great communication skills, written and orally
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening, including credit check
- Proven customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (e.g. internet, Microsoft Office)
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.