Senior HR Generalist
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. We invest in our team because #peoplefirst isn't just a phrase, it is the cornerstone on which we have built our business. We know employee happiness equates to customer satisfaction. TaskUs offers the adventure of a lifetime, working side by side with passionate teammates and giving you opportunities for career growth that is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
The Sr. HR Generalist role is both a strategic planning and hands-on execution role with dual responsibility for day to day HR Operations and long-term strategic vision. This role is responsible for leading HR activities at one of our sites. This position will be expected to partner with business leaders to drive results while staying in compliance with all federal, state and local laws. They will be responsible for forging the path for continued site development while maintaining a focus on our People First culture.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Translating business strategies and issues into appropriate HR actions.
- Coaching key business leaders on leading and managing their organizations effectively.
- Diagnosing organizational effectiveness issues and implementing solutions.
- Lead, execute, and improve elements of the core HR functions including Compensation, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Succession Planning, Training/Development, policy formulation, etc.
- Leading through challenging employee relations situations including investigations, performance and behavior management, and terminations.
- Help define HR programs to drive a culture of highly engaged employee in alignment with our business strategy.
- Develop and implement short and long-range programs and initiatives to drive organizational effectiveness, professional development, and overall management and performance of employees.
- Build, manage, and motivate the HR team to meet and exceed organization and departmental goals and objectives.
- Extract and share relevant insights to coach and empower leaders to positively influence and impact workplace culture in alignment with our People First culture.
- Serve as the corporate liaison to advise and consult on cross-functional policies, processes, and facilitate relevant internal communication to employees, managers, and departments.
- Define and monitor relevant metrics, ROI, and KPIs to proactively diagnose and address employment and operational related trends.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information and recommending courses of action.
- Oversees and completes special projects to include setting timelines, coordinating with appropriate parties. conducting research, developing and organizing information, and fulfilling transactions.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 2+ HR Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant fields
- PHR or Master’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of employment law and regulations including but not limited to FEHA/Title VII, FMLA/CFRA, ADA, FLSA, CFRA, unemployment and labor relations
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for producing results
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite; experience with an HRIS System-based software
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives to advance organizational goals and values
- Ability to lead, influence, and motivate individuals and teams; skilled in holding people accountable and developing their abilities to do their jobs
- Tactful collaboration and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work effectively with all levels of the organization and external vendors
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong process orientation and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, delegate successfully, and manage ambiguity objectivity with high attention to detail
- Needs to reside in the Rio Grand Valley area
TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide a Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines.