Sr. Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst
The Identity and Access Management Senior Analyst role will work closely with the IAM Manager, whose mission is to act as a subject matter expert on IAM IGA and IDM solutions. This includes operational responsibility for underlying IT systems and applications that deliver IAM services.
Drive/support identity and access management (IAM) governance controls, reporting, monitoring, and processes such as access request workflow, provisioning, and termination of access, integration of identity and access management functionality with other applications.
The IAM Senior Analyst will collaborate with both IAM and other internal/external teams on the design, development, and operation of application interfaces, data flows, and authentication services. IAM Senior Analyst will also evaluate and configure both vendor delivered services and internal tools. You will plan the transition of legacy systems to modern replacements, evaluate new and emerging access management solutions, and stay ahead of industry developments.
● Ensures that IAM (Identity and Access Management) project delivery related to IGA/IDM/PAM meets established SLAs
● Configuration of security policies and rules for integrating IAM best practice with other products in various deployment environments based on requirements
● Specifying guidelines and supporting processes for integration, administration and maintenance
● Maintains a good understanding of IAM service offerings and processes
● Customization of IDM/IGA product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality
● Configure, develop, and operate the enterprise identity management infrastructure and solution.
● Analyze and provide improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for any IAM projects.
● Advocate secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout the company.
● Bachelor’s degree in MIS/Computer Science or IT and/or a combination of education and relevant experience.
● 5+ years’ experience of Identity and Access Management experience with a focus in Identity and Access Management Solutions like IGA, IDM and PAM.
● 3+ years of experience with Ping Identity, SailPoint, CyberArk and or Related solutions.
● Strong Understanding of federation protocols – SAML, Oauth & OpenID.
● Ability to work on a variety of common technical aspects on Access Management Solution like Version/Patch upgrades, IDP configuration Authentication Policies – Policies, Selectors, Policy Selectors& Sessions; Identity Profiles; Protocol Endpoints; Oauth Server – Scope Management, Client Registration Policies; Grant Mapping – IDP Adapter Mapping, Authentication Policy Contract Mapping, Resource Owner Credentials Mapping; Token Mapping - Access Token Management, Access Token Mapping, OpenID Connect Policy Management and application onboarding. ● Experience in managing Certificate & Key Management.
● 3+ years’ experience with Active Directory Server; preferably development experience with LDAP
● Project Implementation experience
● Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development life cycle at an enterprise level;
● Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously.
● The ability to develop ideas and strategies to communicate with a diverse user base having various levels of technical proficiency.
● Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Can work effectively and efficiently under pressure
● Have a Ridiculously positive attitude
● Experience with AWS and Linux is a plus