Business Development Representative
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development Representative
So, what does a TaskUs BDR really do? Your role was designed to qualify outbound leads through cold calls and emails, vet these new prospects/leads, and schedule new meetings with our sales reps for the hot leads that match our criteria.
You love partnering with people and are passionate about bringing in new business. You care deeply about the overall success of the company and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You thrive in collaborative cross-functional and high speed environments. You like being held accountable for your own results. You pride yourself on providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Meet aggressive target, managing a funnel of opportunities, moving them forward and creating hand over opportunities to field sales team
- Work closely with a data research and entry team, provide guidelines on needs for addressable market lists and focus on prospect segments
- Respond to web-based inquiries from prospective customers
- Gather customer prospect information and qualify interest
- Filter marketing automation email responses and qualify/unqualify responses
- Diligently create/manage all lead data and activities in CRM (Salesforce)
- Make outbound calls to qualify interest and schedule qualified meetings
- Participate in sales training
- Collect and share information on lead quality to support demand generation
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside Sales role, preferably with enterprise sales, a SAAS environment, or BPO
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Technology savvy, preferably in contact center, customer service, or analytics technology
- Experience with online marketing, specifically digital inbound marketing
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must possess good decision making skills, be organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of the sales process and qualifying process especially qualification
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using computers and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent team building, sales, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.