So what does a Nurse really do? Think of yourself as the one responsible for taking good care of our teammates. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you want to help produce a healthy and happy workforce.
As a Nurse, you will:
- Handle related matters in accordance with labor healthcare regulations;
- Plan and implement labor health inspection and related records, analysis, evaluation, management, preservation, and health management;
- Manage occupational disaster prevention, emergency treatment care, and follow-up care;
- Provide health education consultations, health lectures, and related health education activities;
- Implement and assist with the four major plans of occupational safety;
- Help labor safety personnel to implement occupational disease prevention, occupational disaster management, work environment measurement, safety inspections, and work environment improvement;
- Maintain and manage the breastfeeding room;
- Maintain and manage various medical equipment, automated external defibrillators (AEDs), emergency medicines, and consumables; and
- Manage related documents and process matters assigned by the supervisor.
Do you have what it takes to become a Nurse?
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and our global communities.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery, and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech, and HealthTech. As of June 30, 2021, TaskUs had approximately 31,500 employees across twenty locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.