Business Insights Analyst
Will mainly work on developing dashboards and reports for the business. They will work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Business Insights, Data Engineering, Operations, Support groups, etc.) to make sure that correct and updated information on all dashboards and reports is available to the business at all times.
- Design performance efficient, impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Transforming, improving and integrating data, depending on the business requirements
- Responsible for data federation
- Create and maintain a reports' instruction manual
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in Power BI or other foundational Power BI applications such as Power Pivot. Same length of experience in Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects can be considered
- At least 2 year of exposure to ETL, databases / data warehouse that relates to developing reports using Power BI"
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent math skills (optional but preferred)
- Ability to contribute proactively both independently and as part of a team
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, programming background (is a plus!) or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Statistics
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.