Implementations Project Manager
So, what does a TaskUs Project Manager really do? Think of yourself as a driver of results for TaskUs-- road mapping, planning, documenting, and executing. Imagine going to work with one goal in mind: helping build and lead the innovative force behind TaskUs and some of the world’s most disruptive companies. You map requirements, plan solutions, confer with experts, and successfully execute strategies to roll out projects squarely aimed at turning the industry on its head. Your portfolio can contain a variety of projects from client implementations, site builds, and strategic company initiatives. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects. You put the “CAN” in “that CAN’T be done.”
- Develop project plans utilizing standardized documentation templates such as WBS, formal agendas, and action item trackers, managing the documentation and completion throughout the project lifecycle
- Engage key stakeholders and project sponsors from discovery to project close, prioritizing and managing scope, cost, and timelines
- Host weekly syncs, documenting milestones, action items, and escalation points
- Conduct deep-dive meetings with stakeholders and SMEs as projects dictate, documenting minutes and actions required, and developing timelines for resolution
- Validate the workflows and processes of incoming opportunities
- Act as a communication champion, managing expectations and competing agendas of various stakeholders and project priorities
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on process and operational improvements throughout the project cycle, troubleshooting when discrepancies arise
- Manage client relationships and expectations throughout project life cycle
- Conduct project closure processes and contribute to organization-wide procedure improvements using lessons learned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business project management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- 2+ years in operations and/or account management, working directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter willing to support their project teams
- Relevant BPO experience
- PMP, Agile, and/or Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certifications
- International vendor management experience
- Experience building new sites or launching new geos
- Advanced knowledge of email ticketing and cloud-based systems (i.e., 8x8, Aircall, Five9, Salesforce, Zendesk)
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.