Director of Operations
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the overall success of our site. As the Director of Operations, you will contribute to the overall client satisfaction, retention, and account profitability by ensuring operational performance standards are met and continuously improved.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Oversee and direct the activities of a premier account, with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to this account.
- Responsible for operations including analyzing workflow to identify inefficiencies, developing policies to improve the process, implementing change, and tracking progress.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the entire management team. Maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include, but not limited to: monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent client service, problem resolution and the like.
- Partner with client and upper management in developing operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback
- Build and maintain productive, cross-functional relationships with internal teams
- Keep up to date with industry trends and identifies areas of opportunity to drive improvements
- Maintain all content moderation guidelines, reference documents, and training materials to ensure they are current and complete.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience, at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience managing employee performance in Sales, Service, and/or Technical Support
- Direct people management experience a must
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications.
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.