As a AWS Cloud Architect at TaskUs, you will be an IT leader helping to develop, build, and redesign an architectural road map, plan, and ultimately execution on a global scale internally for enterprise level companies. You will manage the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for all personnel decisions, as well as, resource allocation, including budget, for the entire function/area.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, best practices and optimization of existing architecture.
- Partnering with teams and leaders to provide strategic consultation for business process design/optimization, creating strategic road maps, performing rapid prototyping and implementing technical solutions to accelerate the fulfillment of the business strategic vision.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies (AI, Automation, Cloud etc.) and trends with a clear focus on productivity, ease of use and fit-for-purpose, by researching, testing, and evaluating.
- Providing POCs and product implementation guidelines.
- Advising and mentoring engineering teams.
- Applying imagination and innovation by creating, inventing, and implementing new or better approaches, alternatives and breakthrough ideas that are valued by customers within the function.
- Assessing current state of solutions, defining future state needs, identifying gaps and recommending new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
- Overseeing and facilitating the evaluation and selection technology, product standards and the design of standard configurations/implementation patterns.
- Partnering with other architects and solution owners to create standards and set strategies for the enterprise.
- Communicating directly with business colleagues on applying digital workplace technologies to solve identified business challenges.
Preferred Technical/Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
- 7+ years of IT related experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge, planning and strategic execution of architecture.
- 5+ years of AWS/Cloud environment architecture design, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Proficiently worked on writing Terraform modules and Cloud Formation Templates to build the AWS resource with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experience using RDS, MongoDB, AWS Elasticsearch service, AWS Elasticache and Redis on EC2 as datastores.
- Worked "extensively" with AWS services like CloudFront, AWS Organization, SCP Policies, Cloudtrail, DynamoDB, ECR, ECS, Parameter Store, SNS, SES, KMS, Codecommit, Codebuild, and CodePipeline.
- Experience with setting up infrastructure for multiple AWS Accounts under Organizational unit through continuous Delivery.
- Hands on experience with tools like AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline through Terraform automation or Cloudformation
- Expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices.
- Google Suite, AWS, SQL Server, Linux/CentOS, VDI, VMware, Gateway