IT Project Manager
So what does an IT Project Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone who will lead and manage IT related projects based on Project Management methodologies.Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will ensure success of project delivery that are within proper scope, budget and timeline.
- You need to have the ability to handle multiple projects on a given timeframe. You will also manage and monitor project delivery to ensure fulfillment and every milestones of the project.
- You will maintain knowledge base of lessons learned for all IT related projects. You will be responsible for all project documentation and knowledge transfer to IT Operations.
- You will ensure that all technical aspects of a given project are accurately implemented and monitored in a timely manner and provide updates and progress reports.
- You will coordinate with telecommunications service providers and / or vendors for acquisition and timely delivery of needed equipment and technical support.
- You will coordinate with the different accounts / functions within the Company and ensures that all technical requirements are met.
- Ensures that all technical implementations are met for call center and business process operations’ demands.
- You will maintain cordial working relations with vendors and / or service providers to expedite the processing, acquisition, and delivery of equipment, software and applications.
- You will calibrate with vendors / service providers related to equipment to ensure smooth and trouble-free operation of Company-wide systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any IT / Computer-related course. Master’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Experienced in end-to-end IT project management.
- Strong experience in Systems, Networking and has worked on Information Security projects.
- These certifications are good to have but not required: ITIL, CPM and PMP, etc.
- Very strong communication skills - an effective communicator in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Experienced within the call center, business process, customer service, or any communications-intensive industry is needed.
- Should be able to work in different hours and shifts as needed.
- Most of all, we're looking for someone whose heart is really into project management; someone with the right attitude, and who gets things done despite challenges.