Learning Experience Coordinator
A Learning Experience (LX) Coordinator is responsible for clerical and administrative duties related to the planning, development, and implementation of training and L&OD programs within TaskUs.
The LX Coordinators’ key responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Training Administration
- Provide administrative support to the assigned LX vertical (Delivery, Design, L&OD, etc.)
- Coordinate with LX leaders, managers, and directors to complete clerical tasks
- Maintain and manage learning event calendars (schedules, venues, attendance, etc,)
- Plan and coordinate training schedules with Workforce Management and Operations
- Communicate training schedules to the LX org and other functional departments
- Obtain and distribute information within the LX org
- Manage inventories of training supplies and equipment
- Prepare training expense reports and raise purchase orders as needed
- Function as a point-of-contact for third-party vendors and service providers
- Reports Management
- Use an information system or database to enter data and produce day-to-day LX reports
- Coordinate with functional teams to collect data, generate reports, and maintain the LX org dashboards
- Communicate reports within the LX org and other departments
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence team to collect performance data
- Perform basic to complex data interpretation tasks in MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Coordinate with the LMS team to run reports on learning events, assessment scores, and L1 feedback results
The LX Coordinator’s success is measured by:
- Adherence to the agreed delivery timelines outlined by the immediate supervisor
- Accuracy and completeness of the generated reports and LX dashboards
- Timely communication sent out to concerned parties
- At least 2 years in college (Human Resources, Education, Mass Communication, or other related courses)
- At least 1-2 years of clerical and administrative experience preferably in the training field
- Experience in generating reports using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Technology literate; can easily work with new software (e.g., MS Office, GSuite apps, PowerBI)
- Able to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of administrative tasks
- Able to analyze information, document conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and data presentation
- Keen attention to detail
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology - powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.