Data Conversion Lead
What does a Data Conversion Lead do?
- Development and support extract, transform and load programs or templates for data conversion.
- Process and execute change requests as an output of the data review and data cleansing processes.
- Provide data mapping support for Workday deployments within the process areas.
- Assist in analysis, escalation and resolution of data mapping questions and issues.
- Assist in the creation of data mapping deliverables, project and resource plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries.
- Ensure work is being completed in compliance with defined processes.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed and appropriate documentation is created
- Drive and/or participate in data cleanup as needed
- Verify data loads into Workday are complete and correct, resolve loading errors
- Own Development on some conversion or data related objects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT related field
- Supervision or Team Leadership experience is a plus
- Active Workday HCM certification is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years experience in HCM system data conversion
- Workday experience in migration Recipes, iLoads, Advanced Loads and EIBs
- Familiar with Workday Configuration Migration (HCM, Pay, Ben) and Worker Data loads
- Extraction experience from Legacy systems such as Oracle Cloud HCM. (Fusion)
- Able to Identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks that may span across Workday functional modules
- Strong Excel competency (formulas, pivots and data organizing/management)
- Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design (HCM)
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology - powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.