RPA Business Analyst
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will make our Frontline teams life better, easier, faster and secure As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that as part of TaskUs, you are expected to think out of the box, be agile and deliver to our internal and external client expectations.
So, do you have what it takes to become the RPA Business Analyst ?
The Analyst will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
Responsibilities include (not limited to)
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.