As an People Strategist, you will:
- Ensure delivery of recruitment success throughout the organization
- Monitor the day to day recruitment functions and duties related to but not limited to the following tasks: Job Analysis & Profiling, Screening and Selection, Documentation & Reporting
- Develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Build quality relationships with the internal customers/clients and external recruitment agencies
- Monitor and utilize the costs of the recruitment process
- Manage and develop the team of Recruiters
- Act as a point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics, requisitions, and inquiries
- Oversee all employee relations, counselling, and disciplining
- Be in charge of terminations and conduct exit interviews
- Oversee the implementation of new HR policies and procedures
- Conduct annual reviews of all company policies and procedures to make sure they are up to date and are in line with the current employment laws
- Make sure that the communication is clear whenever there is a change in any of the policies or processes
- Conduct the onboarding of new hires for managers, manage company-wide employee engagement, measure employee satisfaction, and identify areas for improvement
- Recommend action plans to issues related to labor/employee relations
So, do you have what it takes to become a People Strategist?
- At least five years of relevant experience in a BPO environment
- Strong background on Recruitment, HR facets, and Labor or Employee Relations
- In-depth understanding of the Labor Law
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.