So what does a Communications Specialist really do? Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you must produce excellent writing in all of your output. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that as part of TaskUs, you are expected to make sure to keep in mind the company’s branding and to make sure every execution you produce is written in the right tone, free of any grammatical errors.
As a Communications Specialist, you will:
- Manage internal and/or external communication media, including but not limited to, email broadcast, SMS blasts, desktop screensavers, and on-site TV screens;
- Draft and proofread communications content, press releases, articles, and brand spiels for internal and external consumption;
- Contribute to the conceptualization and implementation of communication campaigns;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and point persons for necessary information;
- Generate creative revamps of job descriptions; and
- Conceptualize communications content ideas and projects for internal and/or external audiences.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Communications Specialist?
- A graduate of any four-year degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, English, or Mass Media
- With at least two years of experience in the publishing our any media-related industry, with relevant experience in news writing, proofreading, or editorial work
- Experience working for global companies or US-based publications is not required, but is a plus
- Proficient with Google apps such as Chrome and Google Suite (e.g., Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Google Chat)
- Optimistic with strong organizational skills, and has an eye for details
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.