Quality Operations Manager
So what does a Quality Operations Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone who will oversee the quality of all Teammates for multiple Lines Of Business. You are responsible for the coaching and development of Teammates as well as ensuring that all Quality Analysts are meeting performance and adherence standards, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
As a Quality Operations Manager, you will Implement a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes, tools, and systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy, and effective continuous improvement. You will set and communicate quality metrics and KPIs, and adjust metrics as needed. You will have weekly syncs with other Operations Managers and Team Leads, as well as one on one coaching and development with Teammates. You will meet with Sr. Management and clients as needed to discuss business quality and areas of opportunity. You will also promote department culture.
- BA / BS Degree, preferred.
- Quality certification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) a plus.
- 4+ plus years of experience as a Quality Manager in a call centre. BPO is preferred, but is not required.
- 3+ years of demonstrated management ability across diverse functions (direct reports, cross-functional relationships, 3rd party vendors. etc.).
- Experience in managing quality control/quality analysis organisation or leading cross-functional quality improvement projects and teams.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing and extremely global team.
- Excellent communication skills, strong critical thinking, and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong practical experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) is required.
- Proven track record of breaking down a complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level.
- Someone with a passion for our mission of ensuring a world-class support experience for our community.