Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
TaskUs is looking for a Recruiter to cover our expanding site in Baja. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a roll-up your sleeves attitude, and a passion for talent.
Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
- Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, selection, negotiation, offer and close.
- Meet with Hiring Managers to define candidate selection criteria and timelines for delivery.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand current and future needs and make recommendations on the selection process.
- Advise and educate Hiring Managers on best practices for interviews and the recruitment process.
- Visit hiring-manager’s departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department, culture and use that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
- Ensure job postings are accurate, marketable and target the appropriate audience.
- Maintain data in recruitment systems.
- Provide reports and updates to Hiring Managers.
- Build a bench of qualified and interested candidates for high volume roles.
- Ensure a professional, customer focused approach both internally and externally.
- Attend community events to promote TaskUs' brand and plan Interviewing Days on-site
- 2-5 years experience Recruiting, preferably for high-volume entry-mid level roles (40+ hires per month)
- Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflows
- Experience with applicant tracking systems - Jobvite a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for Recruiting and producing results
- Strong desire to interact with the public
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 FastestGrowing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. We are currently growing across 4 different locations in the San Antonio, TX metro area, including New Braunfels.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.