Shared Services On-boarding Ambassador
Shared Services On-boarding Ambassador will manage a team of On-boarding Advocates where that individual would need to motivate, empower and lead. The candidate should be a passionate, customer centric adept individual aiming to provide the best on-boarding experience for the talents joining the company.
The role will :
- Provide advice and support to our employees
- Generate different employee information reports necessary for audit, data and strategic purposes.
- Deliver Ad hoc tasks deemed necessary by the business.
- Serve as first point of escalation for any issue arising from the service delivery of the team
- Help develop recruitment and on-boarding strategies
- Supervise the team in supporting the day to day operations, conduct of corrective actions and implementation of coaching sessions.
- Managing presentations on team stats and recommendations to help address recurring cases.
- Improving the customer experience, encouraging organic growth, and creating engaged customers.
- Keeping track of the team’s performance, and improving it.
- Handling the recruitment process, vetting and interviewing potential new support hires.
- Bachelor's/College Degree at least 2-3 years of strong understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process and related business functions.
- 2-3 years of people management and leadership experience required
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and/or Google Office (especially Google Sheets)
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Experience in data quality reporting, advantage.
- Superior oral and written communication skills to be able to effectively pass information across various units of the company.
- Excellent ability to network within or across functions through proactive communication.
- Time Management Skills is a must.
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills with focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Proficient with probing questions
- With at least 1 mbps internet connection at home
- Is flexible and can quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology - powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.