Wellness & Resiliency Coach
TaskUs is looking for a Wellness and Resiliency Coach to promote our “Frontline First” approach to ensure our employees are productive, resilient and enjoy coming to work. TaskUs believes that maintaining happy and healthy employees is essential in what we do. Wellness is a full integration of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being, fueling the body, engaging the mind, and nurturing the spirit.
As a People-First Organization, we fully understand the importance of taking a holistic view when considering the well-being of our Employees and we want to offer avenues for all employees to bolster and restore their overall wellbeing.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: improving the wellbeing of employees. We’re looking for people who are passionate and have the desire to provide coaching interventions to bolster employee resilience, help them reach goals and/or overcome obstacles.
- Proactively checks-in with Teammates and invites them to individual coaching or group sessions in person, by phone, via email, or video platforms
- Provides individual and group coaching sessions using prescribed approach, and following the ICF Core Competencies
- Partners in the creation and implementation of individual action plans of clients
- Monitors and checks-in with clients at specific times to help them keep track of the achievement of their set goals
- Schedules and conducts regular and consistent individual and group coaching sessions
- Creates and organizes confidential client files including intake and session documentation
- Monitors, collects, and evaluates necessary data to keep track of clients’ progress
- Reports accurate and consistent data by using prescribed tools
- Assesses for emergency/crisis needs and ensures safety planning with the clients and proper endorsement to mental health professionals
- Designs and facilitates wellness sessions, outreach programs and activities that support monthly programming and department objectives
- Leads or co-leads projects or activities assigned by the Manager and/or Director of Wellness and Resiliency
- Attends activities and completes all development programs and training sessions required by the department and the company
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in psychology, Social Work or similar field of study.
- Minimum 1+ years of coaching, mentoring or counseling experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Active Listening Skills
- A strong desire to help others
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Proficiency in general office software applications
- 1+years experience delivering both 1:1 and group coaching sessions
- Advanced knowledge of mental health care
- Fully licensed (Licensed Psychologist, Mental Health Professional, Guidance Counselor, or Psychometrician)
- Life Coach Certification
- Bi-Lingual: Spanish/English