TaskUs is the secret behind the phenomenal scaling of some of the world’s most disruptive companies. We were born on the web and grew up in the cloud allowing us to guide businesses strategically towards transformational growth.
WE ARE: Digital Masters . Brave Innovators . System Architects . Culture Builders . Startup & Scale Specialists
Our CX consulting team is taking advantage of the TaskUs DNA to go beyond scaling the support ecosystem, as we know it, and embracing the latest tech innovations to create a new CX paradigm. Joining the consulting team means embracing the inevitability of change and the thrill of shaping tomorrow.
As a Consultant at TaskUs you are:
- Driven by a natural curiosity
- A methodical and systematic thinker
- An active listener and effective communicator
- A practical strategist
- A data and iteration junkie
- A disciplined and collaborative project manager
- Results-oriented with strong time management skills
- A true team player, dedicated to contributing toward achieving team goals
Your consulting engagements will be fast paced and value-driven. Clients need real change with tangible outcomes that transform their business. As a Consultant your work will be high impact and compact.Your focus will be:
- Formulate plans and implement solutions and ensure clients receive the necessary assistance for successful project execution
- Develop key engagement deliverables and deliver communications to client stakeholders and internal partners
- Build solutions that create strategic value and ROI, through streamlined processes, optimized technology and talent enablement
- Collaborate with other stakeholders at TaskUs to support our diverse client base implement leading Customer Operations solutions
- Meet with teams and client to ideate opportunities to create value across TaskUs’ 100+ clients
- Expand thought leadership of our practice through thought leadership content and developing strategic frameworks to support the needs of our industry and clients
- Effectively prepare and deliver business proposals and presentations, build long-lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders that drive future business
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Well-developed core consulting skills including frameworks, research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Proven problem-solving skills with an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and be an independent contributor to the team
- Capacity to structure and manage intensive workloads
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with diverse personalities
- Ability to improvise, adapt, overcome
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
To drive this change you have:
- Bachelor’s, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in delivering value driven consulting projects focused on client profitability
- Familiarity with Contact Centers, Customer Support and Customer Experience strategies
- Experience with common business software, project management programs, and IT systems
- Ability to deliver in one or more of the following areas: Business Process Improvement, Strategy Development, Learning and Development, and Digital Innovation
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to be on-site with clients; Note: In the current global situation the team is working from home
- Bonus: Process, Quality or Project Management Certifications: COPC, PMI, ASQ, Six Sigma, etc.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.