Senior Software Engineer, AI Operations
So, you want to be a Sr. Software Engineer here at TaskUs? Great, we’re looking for someone just like you; self-motivated and creative problem solvers, ready to build ridiculously cool applications and services on a global scale. From API development to intuitive end-user web applications, you will have every opportunity to find your groove in the stack as we build out the production software and tools used by our teammates to deliver TaskUs clients with world-class machine learning data services.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: I can’t wait to work with my team to deliver this new feature that will create true business value. You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with realizing our product roadmap by building out our suite of scalable, cloud-based applications and services. Our ecosystem consists of custom in-house technology and best-of-breed partner solutions, which you will have an active role in selecting and extending. Your achievements will be measured not on lines of code output but rather on the delivery of meaningful features and the overall stability of the platform.
Bottom-line, you love developing production software with a small and agile team. Working as part of a team is critical to your happiness at work. Your team respects your excellent technical skills and looks to you to lead by example. Accountability is key, and you work hard to make sure you are clear in your commitments to your peers and other leaders within the company.
While developing great software is what you built your career on, you are passionate about making the world a better place. It’s important that your work benefits society.
- The bedrock of our team; developing our end-to-end machine learning data services platform.
- You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and even sometimes Marketers, and Sales teammates.
- In Sprint planning meetings and stand-ups you’ll be communicating your ideas to the rest of the team.
- Write production-ready code that can be easily maintained and unit tested.
- Show patience, humility, and confidence when mentoring your colleagues.
- Bring a powerful sense of ownership with a deep passion for intra/inter-team collaboration.
- Bring no dogma about any one particular technology, seeking always to apply the best and most appropriate technology solutions to the job.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning data services including data collection (e.g. images and video), data labeling (e.g. image and text labeling) long-term and related data processing.
- Experience with human task distribution systems (e.g gig economy-related systems) with an emphasis on short tasks performed by a global base of people.
- Understanding of Machine Learning techniques and its underlying algorithms.
- Experience with payment systems (both receipt and providing payment) and anti-fraud systems.
- Experience working with third parties on data and system security.
- Business-level English is required as our global company standard is English.
Nice To Haves:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a directly related field.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated public speaking experience to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with systems for managing PII and related data security
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.