Client Services Coordinator
So what does a Client Services Coordinator really do? Think of yourself as the one responsible for bolstering robust global team governance for client services across all the geos we operate in. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will help support important team and client engagement activities for TaskUs.
As a Client Services Coordinator, you will:
- Support the Chief of Staff in the execution of leadership projects such as client and team strategy, account management and planning, professional development and performance incentives, policy and tool rollout, and culture and team engagement;
- Support organization-wide programs such as business-critical activities with Project Management and IT, contract management with Legal, client events with Marketing, and business innovation with Operations;
- Assist in onboarding and cross-team training and act as a first-stop help desk for team administrative needs;
- Support in updating and enhancing account or resource management tools within Salesforce such as Demand Farm, and other internal platforms such as Google Site; and
- Support team engagement activities and client events
So, do you have what it takes to become a Client Services Coordinator?
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree
- At least 2 years of working experience in or related to administrative and project support, cross-teaming coordination, team governance (globally is a plus!)
- High sense of accountability, service-oriented, and a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills; is able to work on projects across multiple teams and stakeholders with ease
- Good verbal and written communication skills; is highly responsive and patient with follow-ups
- Working knowledge on business, financials, and BPO and team operations
- Accuracy and attention to detail; provide data and document support with ease
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet and data management skills such as v-lookup, macros, pivots, and graphs
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the
reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor,
among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people
we connect with, and our global communities.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. As of June 30, 2021, TaskUs had approximately 31,500 employees across twenty locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.