Outbound Sales Associate
So what does an Outbound Sales Associate really do? Think of yourself as someone who will sell products to potential and existing customers. Not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being an Outbound Sales Associate.
As an Outbound Sales Associate, you will educate customers on a free service and obtain their approval to move forward by planning and organizing your time and always putting the customer experience first. You will engage with 30 plus customers daily. You will prioritize customer demands and needs across outbound telephone calls. You quickly build relationships by demonstrating the value of our solutions and personalized service that will also help to grow revenue. You will partner with customers to understand the value of this free product and set up installation appointments.
So, do you have what it takes to be an Outbound Sales Associate?
What is it we’re looking for? Well since this is an Outbound Sales Associate we need someone with at least one year of sales and/or marketing experience, and proven working experience in an outbound contact environment. What else? Success in this position requires exceptional telesales and customer service skills. We are looking for highly confident individuals who can assess the clients needs and close a sale within a 20+ minute interaction; embrace a willingness to experiment and thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Fluent in the English Language, both written and verbal
- Exceptional grammar/typing skills
- Bachelor Degree and/or a minimum of 2 years working in a sales environment, preferably in a solution based environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to think like a business owner
- Demonstrate the ability to sound confident in product recommendations
- Coachable and open-minded to feedback
- Previous experience in residential or office leasing is a plus, experience working in a restricted access building
Now let’s get technical. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Proficient in using helpdesk software
- Confident communicator and able to build rapport and relationships with ease
- Genuinely interested in people and has concern for customers
- Outgoing and self-guided/driven in their work
- Energetic and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Able to shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
What else? Well, we need someone who is available to work some holidays and must have reliable transportation.